Sunday, January 19, 2020
2020-The year to come out of the Ascension closet and reunite with my love
I have come to a place where I simply cannot sit back and wait on "divine timing" or anything else. I want to have real conversations with those in my soul group and I want to have them Now. Coddling the lies and illusions of those which are an extension of my soul is just not something I want to be a part of anymore, regardless of the pre-incarnation plan. This thing playing out with "M" has gone so far over the top that it's difficult just to recount it. Why would I continue such a disgusting venture, even if it is in the name of "clearing and healing" past lives. And, I am more than aware of the mental difficulties which have been greatly bestowed upon my "J", much to my unbiased disgust as well, but at least the beginnings of a well placed honest conversation should be in order this year. All I have to do is get out my special suitcase to be reminded of what I "saw" a couple of years ago, whether it is still valid or not, it is the Truth of our love for each other right now and forever. There is no reason for us not to be together. Zero reason, zero and I'm done with the separation. And, have I not mentioned that this whole deal is a bit on the Epic side. It's Epic, there is literally no other word to describe this, its Huge and so much larger than life that I do not even remotely know where to begin. So, I think that I need to more fully explain the twin flame mirror and how little it has to do with reality, to ensure the least amount of misunderstanding. This has been a splendid start to the New reality I intend to create.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment