Sunday, January 31, 2021

 I'm so overwhelmed that I don't even know where to start. But, I've got to unravel the layers and layers and layers of stuff piling up that I guess I'm keeping secret. Chloe is the closest thing I've got toward reclaiming my fucking sovereignty, but naturally that costs money that I don't have. So, how do I take the wheel instead of the technology of my soul tyrannically dictating everything? Go back through and listen to all of the matrix decoding class. Every ounce of it and see if there are more clues on how to have an ounce of time for joy in my life. I am a very joyful being and I remember when Chloe suggested that last year and I thought she was crazy, like Joy, what the fuck is that? Who the fuck has time for that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment